[Essay] Writing an article

• Thread starter eddy-theperfectionist
  • Start date
  • Views : 1,026
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddy-theperfectionist

I'm learning English and I have a homework. My vocabulary is not very good. Can you correct my essay? :roll:
I have been in some very interesting places. The best place I have ever been to is Dortmund Christmas Market. It can be found in the heart of the Hansa Square, in Dortmund (Germany). The market is over 100 years old. It opens every year in late November and closes just after Christmas.
My experience was so special because Dortmund Christmas Market is the most visited Christmas market in Germany with more than 3,5 million visitors of 300 stalls around a gigantic Christmas tree creation that stands 45 metres tall. When I was there, there were a lot of people that were buying a variety of Christmas gifts. People come from all over the world to visit this market because they know there is no other place like it.
This market offers a feast for the senses! Beautifully decorated stalls offer handicrafts and gifts, festive baked treats, “glühwein”, all mixed with the mouth-watering fragrance of delicious regional specialities. All the while, choirs and brass-bands provide festive musical accompaniment.
It was an experience I would never forget. If you are ever in Dortmund during winter, you should definitely visit the Christmas market. It’s a unique experience.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We can't help with homework or assignments. This is clearly stated in the forum rules.

The work you submit must be your own work, done with no outside help. After your teacher has marked your essay, you can come back to us for help or clarification if there are comments or corrections that you don't understand.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.