[Grammar] Can you please correct my grammar mistakes and make my message correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush145

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
My weekend was not good because I had to make my resume till Monday so I was busy with my work, otherwise I had planned to go for a movie with my brother in law but because of my work I cancelled the movie .. I had to complete my resume on Sunday but my laptop was not in working condition since Friday, so that’s why I decided to go to an internet café for making my resume but the problem was that M.P nagar’s market closed every Sunday so on Sunday night I went to new market for finding an internet café but I did’t find any internet café there and totally wasated my time then I thought that may be mansarovar complex could be open so I went to mansarovar complex and I saw that mansarovar complex is also closed after all that I realized that now I will need a laptop so I borrowed my friend’s laptop and started making my resume .

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What is the purpose of your piece of writing? What will you do with it once it's correct?

ayush145

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What is the purpose of your piece of writing? What will you do with it once it's correct?

I am attending an English classes and my teacher gave me an assignment to write a topic about what you did last weekend.

Matthew Wai

VIP Member
Member Type
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
The teachers here would not help students with their assignments.

ayush145

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
The teachers here would not help students with their assignments.

but I want to know my mistakes now
so it will be great impression on my teacher and I will learn my mistakes without asking from teacher.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
As Matthew said, we don't provide help with homework or assignments. This is clearly stated in the forum rules.

The work you submit to your teacher must be your own work, completed with no outside help. After your teacher has marked/graded your assignment, you can come back to us for help or clarification if there are any comments or corrections from your teacher that you don't understand.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.