• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

Red face I'm a beginner who wants to learn English well.

Hi everybody, I'm beginner here. My motivation to join here because I want to learn English well. I can read,listen (not fluent),speak (sometimes I felt nervous and forgot all the vocab) in English. My weakness is on Writing. I yet understand about the tenses and grammar, sometimes I did wrong , sometimes I did right. And I want to fix my weakness. I need your suggest how to learn English simple, fast, easy and fun. Please help me. Pleasure to meet you guys here.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 09-Feb-2016 at 16:37. Reason: Removed formatting to make post readable

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: I'm a beginner who wants to learn English well.

Quote Originally Posted by KMayrisa View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm a beginner here. My motivation to join here because is that I want to learn to speak English well. I can read, (space required after a comma) listen (not fluently) and speak (sometimes I felt feel nervous and forgot forget all the vocabulary) in English. My weakness is on writing. I yet already understand about the tenses and grammar, but sometimes I did get them wrong and sometimes I did get them right. And I want to fix my weaknesses. I need your suggestions for how to learn English simply, fast, easily and in a fun way. Please help me. It is a pleasure to meet you guys here.
    Welcome to the forum.

First, please note that I have corrected your title to "I'm a beginner who wants to learn English well".

Look at my other corrections to your post. If you don't understand any of those corrections, please ask for clarification.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.