Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is the following right? For example, Can I use "the " before "key"? Can I use "to what extent" after "examine"? Is RQ 1 okay?

The purpose of this qualitative case study is to 1) examine what key historical events that led to the rise of social consciousness occurred in Ferguson, Missouri, 2) examine how the death of Michael Brown has led to a rise in the social consciousness in Ferguson Missouri, 3) examine if there are elements of social consciousness in the religious leaders in Ferguson Missouri, 4) examine the key leadership elements in the development of social consciousness historically, and 5) examine to what extent social consciousness perspectives of young adults and pastoral leadership in Ferguson, Missouri.
The following research question will guide this study:

RQ1. What key historical events that led to the rise of social consciousness occurred in Ferguson, Missouri?

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Is the following right? For example, Can I use "the " before "key"? Can I use "to what extent" after "examine"? Is RQ 1 okay?

The purpose of this qualitative case study is to 1) examine what key historical events [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] led to the rise of social consciousness [STRIKE]occurred[/STRIKE] in Ferguson, Missouri, 2) examine how the death of Michael Brown [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] led to a rise in the social consciousness in Ferguson, Missouri, 3) examine if there are elements of social consciousness in the religious leadership in Ferguson, Missouri, 4) examine the key leadership [STRIKE]elements[/STRIKE] factors in the development of social consciousness historically, and 5) examine [STRIKE]to what extent[/STRIKE] the depth of social consciousness perspectives of young adults and the pastoral leadership in Ferguson, Missouri.
The following research question will guide this study:

RQ1. What are the key historical events that led to the rise of social consciousness [STRIKE]occurred[/STRIKE] in Ferguson, Missouri?

Status
Not open for further replies.