Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Do you agree or disagree with following statement?
successful people try new things and take risks rather than doing what already know how to do well.
Nowadays, people prefer doing what they already know to do well rather than trying new things and take risks, but in my opinion, the more risks you experience, the more chance to become succeed in your life. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. For example, Steve Jobs is dropping off the university to follow his inner gold, do a lot of new things and finally, he got successful in his life. This essay will explore the importance of taking risks and trying new things.
First of all, the most important reason that businessmen must take new things is that consumer’s demands for something new and innovation never diminish, especially for fashion and entertainment industrials. For fashion, the style maybe going out for even one or two weeks. Therefore, to keep up with the consumers want. Companies are forced their employers to bring out new ideas and often make bold moves. Also, why video games are so popular these days, because of their new and motivate video games especially on new consoles such as ps4 and Xbox one. For instance, batman the Arkham knight is best game for many players because, the company which provides the game is trying new things, gadget and story line in order to attract new players.
Least but not last, why people should take risks because of the term ''competition''. Therefore, successful people must take new things in order to succeed in their business. Today’s, many companies are enrolling for business but, those who are using new methods, outline and new ways always is more successful than others. As an illustration, since I was kid, my father gave me and my brother some money and told us to do something profitable with your money. My brother put his money in the bank but, I decided to buy something that its value become more and more over period of the time such as gold ring and if I were my brother, I would try to buy something even more valuable than me.
Conclusively, do successful people take more chance than those who do things they are accustomed to do well? The answer is absolutely yes. Today’s, taking the risks has become important part of daily life. Success does not come from nothing. Taking risks could be dangerous gamble, but it is the price we have to pay for success.Nowadays, people prefer doing what they already know to do well rather than trying new things and take risks, but in my opinion, the more risks you experience, the more chance to become succeed in your life. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. For example, Steve Jobs is dropping off the university to follow his inner gold, do a lot of new things and finally, he got successful in his life. This essay will explore the importance of taking risks and trying new things.
First of all, the most important reason that businessmen must take new things is that consumer’s demands for something new and innovation never diminish, especially for fashion and entertainment industrials. For fashion, the style maybe going out for even one or two weeks. Therefore, to keep up with the consumers want. Companies are forced their employers to bring out new ideas and often make bold moves. Also, why video games are so popular these days, because of their new and motivate video games especially on new consoles such as ps4 and Xbox one. For instance, batman the Arkham knight is best game for many players because, the company which provides the game is trying new things, gadget and story line in order to attract new players.
Least but not last, why people should take risks because of the term ''competition''. Therefore, successful people must take new things in order to succeed in their business. Today’s, many companies are enrolling for business but, those who are using new methods, outline and new ways always is more successful than others. As an illustration, since I was kid, my father gave me and my brother some money and told us to do something profitable with your money. My brother put his money in the bank but, I decided to buy something that its value become more and more over period of the time such as gold ring and if I were my brother, I would try to buy something even more valuable than me.
Conclusively, do successful people take more chance than those who do things they are accustomed to do well? The answer is absolutely yes. Today’s, taking the risks has become important part of daily life. Success does not come from nothing. Taking risks could be dangerous gamble, but it is the price we have to pay for success.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Nowadays, people prefer doing what they already know to do well rather than trying new things and take risks,
You need to qualify that statement; e.g., "Some people prefer to stick to what they know instead of trying new things."

but in my opinion, the more risks you experience, the more chance to become succeed in your life.
Give your opinion at/towards the end of the introduction.

For example, Steve Jobs [STRIKE]is dropping off the[/STRIKE] dropped out of university to follow his inner goal [STRIKE]gold, do[/STRIKE] and try a lot of new things and finally, he [STRIKE]got successful[/STRIKE] achieved success in his life.

First of all, the most important reason [STRIKE]that businessmen must take[/STRIKE] for entrepreneurs to new things is that consumer demand for [STRIKE]something[/STRIKE] new and innovative [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] products and services never diminishes, especially [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] in the fashion and entertainment industries. [STRIKE]industrials. For fashion, the[/STRIKE] In the fashion industry, a particular style [STRIKE]maybe going out for even[/STRIKE] may last for only one or two weeks. Therefore, to keep up with what the consumers want, companies [STRIKE]are forced their employers to[/STRIKE] must [STRIKE]bring out[/STRIKE] come up with new ideas and often make bold moves. Also, [STRIKE]why[/STRIKE] some video games are so popular these days because of their new and [STRIKE]motivate video games[/STRIKE] creative content especially on new consoles such as ps4 and Xbox One. For instance, Batman the Arkham Knight is [STRIKE]best game for many players[/STRIKE] highly popular and successful because the company which provides the game [STRIKE]is trying[/STRIKE] keeps introducing new things, gadgets and story lines in order to attract new players.

This paragraph is off topic.

Conclusively, do successful people take more chance than those who do things they are accustomed to do well? The answer is absolutely yes. Today’s, taking the risks has become important part of daily life. Success does not come from nothing. Taking risks could be dangerous gamble, but it is the price we have to pay for success.
Start your conclusion with "In conclusion"; do not ask questions in it, and do not introduce new ideas. Just summarize the main findings.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Aras15, when will you submit this essay to your teacher/tutor?

moha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Do you agree or disagree with following statement?
For example, Steve Jobs is dropping off the university to follow his inner gold, do a lot of new things and finally, he got successful in his life. This essay will explore the importance of taking risks and trying new things.
It is wrong to allude an example in the introduction, mainly in cause of TOEFL essay.{ sorry, I am not a teacher}

Status
Not open for further replies.