Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
New Zealand
hi ,

I just practice my email skill to write a email after interview, and the purpose of this email is to express the strength and willing to work in this company. Will you please comment freely. thanks.:-D

-----------------------------------------
Hi F,
Hope this email finds you well. I am going to flight back to ** on 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb, and this email is wondering if I have the honour to get this offer from you, and then I will arrange the on board schedule ASAP.
After catch- up with John M on 4[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb, I have a profile on the business operation in S office, and I am ready to take this opportunity if possible. If I am lucky, I will start with capturing the information of operation process and product in mother company, then I would analyse the sales history of M, T,S ( from David, these countries will be took care by me), and I will plan to visit existing customers after knowing their background and demands and also seek other new business opportunities etc.
Although S office is small and full of challenge, it comes with chance as well if staff and operation here are stable enough. To be honest, I want to develop A business through this office, and want to service in S stably and humbly. I may not have rich experience in sales part, but I can learn, and willing to learn. Together with the self- motivation character, I am sure my previous experience and dairy operation experience would help me to adapt to this new position soon.
I can commence the job in April (prefer in the mid of April) if I can hear your decision soon. By then, I will get the p visa. And I have made an appointment for ** Visa application this September, so ** doesn’t need to worry about my legal visa in S.
Looking forward to hearing your decision soon and if you want to know me further, please don’t hesitate to contact.

Have a nice day!

Regards

Yunfu

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am not sure how strength comes in there, but you want to talk about your interest in and willingness to work for the company.

I am pretty sure that you can make shorter paragraphs.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I am practicing my writing skills....

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I am going to take a flight back to XX on the 18th of Feb. and I hope to learn if I have the honor of getting this offer from you, etc.

Bedtime!

Yunfu

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
New Zealand
thanks for your comments.
yes, you are right, no strength here but only showing the interesting. what do you mean"you can make shorter paragraphs."? actual I have no idea how to shorter them.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

Thanks for your comments.

Capitalize every word that starts a sentence.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When you change the subject, start a new paragraph.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I can start the job in April, preferably in the middle of the month.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Your email is confusing to me because it is all over the place. You don't need to talk about everything. Just a few things. You might want to send two or three emails instead of just one. In any case, organize your letter so it is easily understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.