Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
It's a pleasure to write a letter of recommendation for Mr. Horace Cope (04-dec-1990). Horace Cope was reliable employee of Astrology Inc. In this position he delegates task, monitoring the team's performance, assisting the team by performing the tasks with them, helping with training and development, completing the required orders, helping to train new staff and reporting senior manager.
Horace Cope was willing to take over new responsibilities at work without hesitation and gave consistently many creative ideas at work.
Horace was a dependable, independent member of our team, consistently reliable and he performed regardless of the task we assigned him. He was an asset to the business and I would highly recommend him.

Sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome to the forum, Khuram.

I have changed the name of your employee and company for privacy reasons, as this post cannot later be deleted.

It's a pleasure to write a letter of recommendation for Mr. Horace Cope (04-Dec-1990). Horace Cope was a reliable employee of Astrology Inc. In this position he delegated tasks, monitoring the team's performance, assisting the team by performing the tasks with them, helping with training and development, completing the required orders, helping to train new staff and reporting to the senior manager.
Horace Cope was willing to take over new responsibilities at work without hesitation and consistently brought many creative ideas to his work.
Horace was a dependable, independent member of our team, consistently reliable and he performed well regardless of the task we assigned him. He was an asset to the business and I would highly recommend him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.