Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
To whom it may concern:

I am intrested in pursuing the Hotel management internship with your company.Working as an intern at --------------------- offers the opportunity to enhance and shine my skills & gain worthfull experience.I belive that my education & carrier goals are good to fit for this position which is why I have amended my cv for your review.
During my time at Swiss Education Groups SHMS,where I am earning PGD in Operations I have got to learn a lot from this country (Switzerland) which is the pioneer of hospitality.
As the matter of fact I am lacking the previous experience in hospitality industry but my passion to work in hospitality & my motiovations blaze my soul to this industry that I can show my potential & that how enthausiastic I am to work in hospitality industry & proven my abilities that I am the right person who made up only for hospitality industry.

Thank you for your time & consideration I would appricite the opportunity to talk to you.I hope that you will consider me for an appropriate position.
Note:- I accept that Cv & cover letter is a important part of applyings jobs/internships in a professional way but I personally belive that my personal impression & entire body language will be work in more positive way for my potential employer & which is why I am very keen to show my energy & passion to my potential employer via face to face communication.

Sinerely,

Masood_S

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Do you want your letter proofread? There's quite a lot of text there, but I will do the first couple of sentences. My suggestions are as follows:

I am interested in pursuing the Hotel Management Internship with your company. Working as an intern at --------------------- offers me the opportunity to enhance and hone my skills as well as gain valuable experience.

Sinerely -> Sincerely

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To whom it may concern:[/STRIKE]

Dear XYZ,

I am interested in pursuing the Hotel Management internship with your company. Working as an intern at --------------------- offers me the opportunity to enhance and [STRIKE]shine[/STRIKE] hone my skills [STRIKE]&[/STRIKE] as well as gain [STRIKE]worthfull[/STRIKE] valuable practical experience.I believe that my education [STRIKE]& carrier[/STRIKE] and career goals [STRIKE]are good to fit[/STRIKE] make me a suitable candidate for this position which is why I have [STRIKE]amended[/STRIKE] attached my CV for your review.

During my time at the Swiss Education Group, SHMS, where I [STRIKE]am earning PGD[/STRIKE] earned a Postgraduate Diploma in Operations, I [STRIKE]have got to learn a lot[/STRIKE] I learned much from this country (Switzerland) which is [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a pioneer [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in hospitality.

As the matter of fact, I [STRIKE]am lacking[/STRIKE] lack [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] previous experience in the hospitality industry, but my passion to work in hospitality and my [STRIKE]motiovations blaze my soul[/STRIKE] keen interest to work in this industry will ensure that I succeed if given the opportunity. [STRIKE]that I can show my potential & that how enthausiastic I am to work in hospitality industry & proven my abilities that I am the right person who made up only for hospitality industry.[/STRIKE]

Thank you for your time & consideration, and [STRIKE]I would apprecite the opportunity to talk to you.[/STRIKE] I hope that you will consider me for an appropriate position.

[STRIKE]Note:- I accept that Cv & cover letter is a important part of applyings jobs/internships in a professional way but I personally belive that my personal impression & entire body language will be work in more positive way for my potential employer & which is why I am very keen to show my energy & passion to my potential employer via face to face communication.
[/STRIKE]

Yours sincerely,

ABC

Khuram

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
Yes I need help in the whole cover letter!
thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.