• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • South Africa
      • Current Location:
      • South Africa

• Post Thanks / Like

Could you please help rewriting the below into more proffessianl one

"Even though Iíve already spent many years in the IT development industry, I am still passionate about it, always interested to learn about new things coming in. I believe IT developers have so far made a big change in our lives, they will continue to do so and Id still like to be part of that.Sharing knowledge is an activity that I believe causes my knowledge to strengthen, I always like to spend some of my time on contributing to forums like msdn.
    In my free time you will see me either doing a tennis match or cooking one of my favorite Lebanese recipes that Iím deprived of since am abroad, or jogging around.
    Not a very active person on social media...huh? Yeah, I donít agree on virtuality when it comes to human communications, also I have enough of device connections in my life no need for more :)"

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could you please help rewriting the below into more proffessianl one

Quote Originally Posted by fouadromieh View Post
    "Even though Iíve already spent many years in the IT development industry, I am still passionate about it, always interested to learn about new things coming in. I believe IT developers have so far made a big change in our lives. They will continue to do so, and I'd still like to be part of that. Sharing knowledge is an activity that I believe causes my knowledge the best way to strengthen one's abilities, so I always like to spend some of my time on contributing to forums like MSDN. msdn.

In my free time, you will see me either doing playing a game of tennis, match or cooking one of my favorite Lebanese recipes that Iím deprived of I miss since I am currently living abroad, or jogging. around.

I'm not a very active person on social media. ..huh? Yeah, I donít agree on virtuality prefer the virtual world when it comes to human communications; also I have enough of connected devices connections in my life no already and do not need forany more.