Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
South Africa
Current Location
South Africa
"Even though I’ve already spent many years in the IT development industry, I am still passionate about it, always interested to learn about new things coming in. I believe IT developers have so far made a big change in our lives, they will continue to do so and Id still like to be part of that.Sharing knowledge is an activity that I believe causes my knowledge to strengthen, I always like to spend some of my time on contributing to forums like msdn.
In my free time you will see me either doing a tennis match or cooking one of my favorite Lebanese recipes that I’m deprived of since am abroad, or jogging around.
Not a very active person on social media...huh? Yeah, I don’t agree on virtuality when it comes to human communications, also I have enough of device connections in my life no need for more :)"

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
"Even though I’ve already spent many years in the IT development industry, I am still passionate about it, always interested to learn about new things coming in. I believe IT developers have so far made a big change in our lives. They will continue to do so, and I'd still like to be part of that. Sharing knowledge is [STRIKE]an activity that I believe causes my knowledge[/STRIKE] the best way to strengthen one's abilities, so I always like to spend some of my time [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] contributing to forums like MSDN. [STRIKE]msdn.[/STRIKE]

In my free time, you will see me either [STRIKE]doing[/STRIKE] playing a game of tennis, [STRIKE]match or[/STRIKE] cooking one of my favorite Lebanese recipes that [STRIKE]I’m deprived of[/STRIKE] I miss since I am currently living abroad, or jogging. [STRIKE]around.[/STRIKE]

I'm not a very active person on social media. [STRIKE]..huh? Yeah,[/STRIKE] I don’t [STRIKE]agree on virtuality[/STRIKE] prefer the virtual world when it comes to human communications; [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] I have enough [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] connected devices [STRIKE]connections[/STRIKE] in my life [STRIKE]no[/STRIKE] already and do not need [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE]any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.