Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
South Korea
Dear Respected Brother,

First of all I want to thank you for your initiative for X. Though everybody is trying their best to help collect funds. To make sure no table is unturned.

Family fund for S & his father as an Army Person.

Can we request some celebrities for some cultural event (Concert)? To collect funds.

Can we please also think about the adversity family is going through. Can any doctor from X go to the hospital to help them and inform them about X’s situation.

Please tell me if I can collect funds from Y, where I am living now.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I have changed your thread title. Titles should include some or all of the words you are querying.

Your original title suggested that we should treat your post as "urgent". Note that we work to our own timescale, not to yours.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Respected Brother,
Is this your own brother you're writing to?

First of all, I want to thank you for your initiative for X. [STRIKE]Though[/STRIKE] Everybody is trying their best to help [STRIKE]collect[/STRIKE] raise funds. [STRIKE]To make sure[/STRIKE] We're leaving no stone [STRIKE]table is[/STRIKE] unturned.

Family fund for S & his father as an Army Person.
That makes no sense. It's not even a sentence.

Can we request some celebrities for some cultural event (concert) to [STRIKE]collect[/STRIKE] raise funds?

Can we please also think about the adversity the XYZ family is going through? Can any doctor from X go to the hospital to help them and inform them about X’s situation?

Please tell me if I can collect funds from Y, where I am living now.

Status
Not open for further replies.