Ritz-Carlton, Doha, Qatar
P.O Box
Doha, Qatar

Dear Ms.

As a student at the Swiss Hotel Management School in Leysin, Switzerland, the Ritz-Carlton is of great interest to me with the Management Training Program offered to graduates. I am interested in applying for the Management Training Program in Ritz-Carlton Doha and I am available at the end of July 2016.

I have worked in the food and beverage and Fine dining at the Hotel Management School hotel where I was taught check in/out procedures, processing payments, and reservations. I also worked as an Banquet secretary in the Hotel Management School where we will organize weddings, meetings and conferences. I found that my fluency in English, Swedish, Urdu,Hindi and on intermediate level of Danish and Norwegian.
As i am learning German as well in Hotel Management School which was very useful for our guests sometimes.

I will finish my classes for my Postgraduate Diploma in Operations Management on the 8th of June 2016. My education included. planning and organizing events in which I was responsible for managing the Logistics Team for 80 guests in our school. I also managed the Guest Relations team for guests at our World of Hospitality event. I chose to study in Switzerland (the birthplace of Cesar Ritz) since it is the home of hospitality and world famous for immaculate precision in service standards. My education has instilled in me a commitment to the highest principles in hospitality.

The reason i chose this hotel industry is because i have had interacted with so many people with various culture, nationalities and background which means i know very well how to treat people in appropiate manner.

Please find enclosed my CV.

Thank you in advance for considering my application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regar

Note :-

please sir check and correct this cover letter i will be very greatful to you because it deals with my internship case.

I really need it tonight. if u can