• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

Report, 6 months work experience

INTRODUCTION

As requested, I am writing a report to support the progress meeting scheduled for 15th May.

ACHIEVEMENTS

In general, I believe, I have adapted to the company organisation in a very satisfactory way ,as had previous experience of using database management programs. Furthermore, I have quickly fitted into the team, they were an incredibly guidance , specially, during my first days. Last Monday, I received a fantastic feedback, from our Project Manager because of my attitude towards completing all the tasks assigned by him.

DIFFICULTIES

The role requires that I make frequently use of Microsoft Access. Personally I had some problem when it comes to use the IT department computers. The main issue I had to face with, it was the operating system “Mac os x”, based on my experience these are more secure and stable, but I have no experience of how to use them.

TRAINING REQUIREMENTS

Bearing in mind this particular issue, I have spoken with the line manager regarding training. We have discussed that it would be beneficial for me and new starters to arrange a meeting with the intention to incentive everyone who would be able to help their colleagues with using “MAC os x”.

CONCLUSION.

I hope this information will help in preparation for the meeting, in order to step in the right direction.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Report, 6 months work experience

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia_23 View Post
    INTRODUCTION

As requested, I am writing a report to support the progress meeting scheduled for 15 May.

ACHIEVEMENTS
    In general, I believe, I have adapted to the company organisation in a very satisfactory way, as had thanks to my previous experience of in using database management programs. Furthermore, I have quickly fitted into the team , they were who so generously provided me with an incredibly wonderful guidance and support, specially, particularly during my first days at the company. Last Monday, I received fantastic feedback from our Project Manager because of my attitude towards completing all the tasks assigned by him.

DIFFICULTIES
    The role requires that I make frequent ly use of Microsoft Access. Personally, I had some problem when it comes to use using the IT Department computers. The main issue I had to face with, it was with the operating system “ Mac OS X operating system. os x”, based on my experience these are I understand that it is more secure and stable, but I have no experience of how to use it. them.

TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
    Bearing in mind this particular the above-mentioned issue, I have spoken with the asked my line manager regarding to provide the necessary training for me to learn OS X. We have discussed that it would be beneficial for me and new starters to arrange a meeting with the intention to incentive everyone who would be able to help their colleagues with using “MAC os x”.

CONCLUSION
    I hope this information will help in preparation for the meeting, in order for me to move forward within the company. to step in the right direction.
    Use "company" or "organization", not both.