• Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Austria

• Post Thanks / Like

letter of enquiry

further, to your conversation with Maria regards job inquiry. I am sending you my CV enclosed with covering letter stating my recent situation. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: letter of enquiry

Hello.

Do you have a question for us?
    Please, correct all my mistakes. I should know English perfectly and if you show me my mistakes I will achieve my dream a little bit faster. A lot of thanks.

Not a teacher nor a native speaker.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Austria

• Post Thanks / Like

thank you for your reply I forgot to enclose the enquiry letter with my short email I will attach it later

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bartachiali View Post
    Further (no comma here) to your conversation with Maria regards regarding the job inquiry, I am sending enclosing you my CV enclosed with and covering letter. stating my recent situation. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartachiali View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I forgot to enclose the enquiry letter with my short email. I will attach it later.
    Note my changes above. You still haven't asked us a question.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Austria

• Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much indeed. it seems better with corrections, I really appreciate if you can correct my new email

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Austria

• Post Thanks / Like

letter to my nasty neighbour ....I appreciate Some suggestions to improve my email

I give you my number to have a friendly conversation when we need, apparently you took advantage and sending me disgusting messages.
    Which I can not tolerate any more such irresponsible languages, therefore I decided to not contact you anymore and block your contact and if you had any problem you can discuss with the housing.
    Furthermore, if you knock our door again or talking outside the building and threshing my family as you did last time, W e will call the police immediately
    We are both academic I am not using the same language as yours and not allowing myself to reply to your Nazism expression.
    Finally, my 3 years old daughter can run and walk as much as she likes from 7 am to 10 pm according to the law and nobody can stop her and if you don't like it you can drink some cold water.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 22-Feb-2016 at 13:54.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

I would be very careful with letters/emails like this. Your wording is very emotive and it's always better to be conciliatory in such correspondence. I would write something like "I would like to talk to you in person about some of the things that have been happening recently between our households. Please call me to set up a time for us to meet somewhere neutral so that we can discuss these issues. Thank you."
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Austria

• Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your prompt reply, I understand your concern, if I was living in the UK then I would take your advise, but I am in Vienna/Austria and if I am not showing my strong characters, he will taking advantage...I will send you some of his expression

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Austria

• Post Thanks / Like

I know this is not your problem but my reply is reflecting his letter, I know it is a bit hush and I suppose I can write with less flame. you can help..
    below is his writing

It worked for some weeks, what has changed. it was the last days not one day. you dont live in a single flat house. there is a nice garden and a lot of parks to play. If you dont understand maybe i should come upstairs to talk again.
    Interessanter weise ist es jetzt sehr ruhig. Sollten sie meinen Standpunkt nicht verstehen werde ich diesen gerne auf deutsch nocheinmal erklären. Da sie es aber nicht als nötig empfinden, die sprache zu lernen in dem land sie leben, werde ich es auch gerne ihrer frau erklären.
    He is writing in German language that I should learn German while I am on their land ... I thought This is discrimination language

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

My German's not what it was so I resorted to Google Translate for the German part. It came up with "Interestingly as it is now very quiet. If they do not understand my point, I will explain this happy again in German. Since they did not find it necessary to learn the language in the country they live, i will also like to explain it to their wife."

From your original post, it appears that this neighbour has been complaining about the noise made by your child. Is that right? The first part of your previous post suggests that the person is saying that it improved for a short time but that the noise has been bad for the last few days, not just on one day. Is that right? I'm not asking if your child has been noisy. I'm just asking if I have understood the messages correctly.

I'm not sure that I agree with your statement that he is being discriminatory. It is important for anyone to learn the language if they want to live in a foreign country. I don't know how long you have been living there but presumably you are taking classes somewhere.

I have just noticed that your member profile says "Current location : Great Britain" and "Home Country : Great Britain". You have already stated that you are currently living in Austria and the standard of your English does not suggest that you grew up in Great Britain. Please amend your profile so that all sections contain true information.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast