Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Dear Sir/Madam,

*Application for Congress and Exhibition Learnership.

I hereby apply for the Congress and Exhibition Learnership that was advertised on*Saleanerships.com*on*Wednesday, February 24, 2016. I believe that I am the ideal candidate for the learnership post and qualifications will make me a valuable asset to your Organization.Below are the reasons why I think I am the best candidate for this position.

I believe I have relevant skills, qualifications and experience for the position I am applying for.

I am able and capable of learning quickly and I will also contribute in making the organization more successful.

I can be reached on my mobile at (mobile number or e-mail address ( e-mail address)*I would appreciate if you alert me via email if you have received my application.

I am available for interview* during working* hours from Monday to Friday.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,*

Thamsi Dambuza

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
There's hardly any substance to this letter. :shock:

guest24

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response to the internship opportunity that was advertised on Salearnership.com on Wednesday, February, 24, 2016. I have applied for A degree in Bachelor of Arts at(name of college)Within this program I will be focussing my studies on the B.A. Hence, I am very interested in the IAC implemented by your organization in Durban.

*I personally believe that my experiences and education make me a strong candidate a for this particular internship opportunity in IAC. Thanks to the numerous courses and trainings, I have gained experience in the project cycle management, teamwork, intercultural management, and in conflict resolution.

*As I know these skills are appreciated by your organization, and therefore I believe you will perceive them as valuable asset to your team. Nevertheless internship in your organization will provide me an opportunity to gain further experience and upgrade my skills and knowledge.

*I believe that the combination of my skills, experience, and knowledge suits the expectation profile of intern for the advertised position.

I would be very pleased to discuss my application fit her with you at your convenience. If you require any further information, please contact me using the details that I have provided.

Yours faithfully

Name and surname
Tell number
E-mail address

Status
Not open for further replies.