Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Sorry guys. I want to apologise. I didn't do it delibratley. I would have responded if I had read the post. I couldn't visit this forum because of my disease I will bear this in my mind in the future. Sorry once again to all of you.

I didn' take it for granted it happened because of my stupidity and confusion. I am not that kind of person. Sorry once again to all of you.

I hope you will forgive me.

Just tell me once how many threads have to be responded by me and I will post like for all those and will do it for every post in the future and please tell me which one is the like button the thumps up mark on the upper side or the lower side of the page. I think it's the second one right? because "like" is not written anywhere here.

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sorry guys. I want to apologise. I didn't do it delibratley. I would have responded if I had read the post. I couldn't visit this forum because of my disease I will bear this in my mind in the future. Sorry once again to all of you.

I didn' take it for granted it happened because of my stupidity and confusion. I am not that kind of person. Sorry once again to all of you.

I hope you will forgive me.

Just tell me once how many threads have to be responded by me and I will post like for all those and will do it for every post in the future and please tell me which one is the like button the thumps up mark on the upper side or the lower side of the page. I think it's the second one right? because "like" is not written anywhere here.

Here's a screenshot showing the Thank and Like buttons:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-02-24 15_26_05-My stupidity and confusion. Please forgive.png
    2016-02-24 15_26_05-My stupidity and confusion. Please forgive.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2016-02-24 15_26_05-My stupidity and confusion. Please forgive.png
    2016-02-24 15_26_05-My stupidity and confusion. Please forgive.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.