Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please guys reply. I am getting tensed. I can't sleep because of this. Please tell me what I have to do now. What are you not replying? You can scold me if you like but please give me a chance guys. I am sorry. Please please please please. I hope you will forgive me guys.

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have been replying to your messages.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I will be as clear as I can be.
You have been asked many, many times to acknowledge that you can use the "thank" and "like" buttons on posts. You have thus far refused to use these button and have refused to say that you can or cannot see them or know how to use them.

Unless you respond to this post by doing one of the following things, you can expect to never have a post approved again:
1. You can click on the "thank" and the "like" button to show us that you know how to use these buttons.
2. You can reply that you are unable to see these buttons and post a screen shot of your screen.

Do not - I repeat - do NOT reply to this post with words that say "thank you" or anything else.
Do NOT post a reply with ANYTHING other than the information that you cannot see the buttons and include a screen shot.

I don't know how to be more clear. If you post a single word without following these instructions, it will be your last post on this forum.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
My question is about what is to be achieved by this stalemate.

Status
Not open for further replies.