Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Please edit this cover letter for not the one I just sent.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POST

I am applying for the learnership post, as advertised on Salearnershio.com on Wednesday,* February, 24, 2016.

The post of the learnership would be of great interest to me, as I wish to focus on the career in NGO work. I believe I can make an effective contribution to your organization for the following reasons:

- my previous experience working with different organizations
-my computer expertise
-my ability to work well under pressure
-my knowledge of the NGO industry

I enjoy working in a dynamic environment. I am creative and believe I understand the desire of the public and know what art acts the youth. I have extensive knowledge of various programs that enhance my ability to generate interesting.

I enjoy working in a team, brainstorming and exchange ideas.

I wish to pursue my studies to be up-to-date with the health sector, international context and educational changes. This will enhance my performance and contribute to your organization.

I attach my Cirriculum Vitae including the names of three referees who may be contacted in confidence.

I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Yours sincerely

Name and surname
Tell number
Email address

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

[STRIKE] APPLICATION FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POST
[/STRIKE]
I am applying for the learnership post [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] advertised on Salearnershio.com on Wednesday, 24 February, 2016.

[STRIKE]The post of the learnership would be[/STRIKE] This position is of great interest to me, as I wish to focus on [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] establishing a career in the NGO sector. [STRIKE]work.[/STRIKE] I believe I can make an effective contribution to your organization for the following reasons:

-my previous experience working with [STRIKE]different[/STRIKE] organizations in various sectors.
-my strong computer skills.[STRIKE]expertise[/STRIKE]
-my proven ability to work well under pressure.
-my knowledge of the NGO industry.

I am a creative individual who [STRIKE]enjoy working[/STRIKE] thrives in a dynamic environment, [STRIKE]. I am creative[/STRIKE] and I believe I understand the hopes and aspirations of young people. [STRIKE]desire of the public and know what art acts the youth.[/STRIKE] I have extensive knowledge of various programs, [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] which enhances my ability to successfully complete assigned tasks and achieve solid results. [STRIKE]generate interesting.[/STRIKE]

I enjoy working in a team, brainstorming and exchanging ideas.

[STRIKE]I wish to pursue my studies to be up-to-date with the health sector, international context and educational changes. This will enhance my performance and contribute to your organization.
[/STRIKE]
I attach my Curriculum Vitae including the names of three referees who may be contacted in confidence.

Yours faithfully, [STRIKE]sincerely[/STRIKE]

Thamsi Smith
Do you need to refer to the health sectors in your letter?

guest24

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Hi

How do i refer to health sectors?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Hi[/STRIKE] Unnecessary after you've said hello in your first post.

How do I refer to health sectors?

If you're applying for a job in a health sector, it's a good idea to refer to experience in that specific sector.

Note my corrections above. Capitalise "I" every time you write it.

Also, are you sure you have the name of the website correct? You seem to be applying for a "learnership post" (not a term I'm familiar with) but you gave the website name as "salearnershio".

guest24

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Noted. It is a typing error. I am applying for the International AIDS Society Learnership. It is a temporary post. My experienceses are the organizations I volunteered at. Do I name those organizations and what I did?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
My experience [STRIKE]ses are[/STRIKE] is with the organizations I volunteered at. Do I name those organizations and what I did?
I would, especially if that's relevant to the post you're applying for.

guest24

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
I have added some organizations on my cover letter and what did. Please re-edit it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am applying for the learnership post advertised on Salearnership.com on Wednesday, 24 Febuary, 2016.

This position is of great interest to me, as I wish to focus on establishing a career in the NGO sector. I believe I can make an effective contribution to your organization for the following reasons:

-my previous experience working with organizations in various sectors.
-co- facilitator at Sinomlando(memory box and memory work) translate documents, report writing after a workshop
- Gay and lesbian Network. Assist in facilitating workshops, telephonic counseling, assisting in the office with, paper work and attend dialogues on gender base violence and do report writing
-PMB Mental Health Society( meet clients, attend meetings, referre clients, counsel clients, take minutes for meetings, render my services to a social worker
-my strong computer skills.
-my proven ability to work well under pressure.
-my knowledge of the NGO industry

I am a creative individual who thrives in a dynamic environment, and I believe I understand the hopes and aspirations of young people. I have extensive knowledge of various programs, which enhances my ability to successfully complete assigned tasks
and achieve solid results.

I attach my Curriculum Vitae including the names of three referees who may be contacted in confidence.

Yours faithfully,

Thamsi Dambuza
Tell no
Email address

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You need to put a space after each dash at the start of your list of experience.
Put a space before an opening bracket.
Don't put a space after an opening bracket.

guest24

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am applying for the learnership post advertised on
Salearnership.com on Wednesday, 24 Febuary, 2016.

This position is of great interest to me, as I wish to focus on establishing a career in the NGO sector. I believe I can make an effective contribution to your organization for the following reasons:

- my previous experience working with organizations in various sectors.
- co-facilitator at Sinomlando (memory box and memory work) translate documents, report writing after a workshop
- Gay and lesbian Network. Assist in facilitating workshops, telephonic counseling, assisting in the office with, paper work and attend dialogues on gender base violence and report writing after the dialogues
- PMB Mental Health Society (meet clients, attend meetings, referre clients, counsel clients and take minutes for meetings) render my services to a social worker
- my strong computer skills.
- my proven ability to work well under pressure.
- my knowledge of the NGO industry

I am a creative individual who thrives in a dynamic environment, and I believe I understand the hopes and aspirations of young people.

I have extensive knowledge of various programs, which enhances my ability to successfully complete assigned tasks and achieve solid results.

Yours faithfully,

Thamsi Dambuza
Tell no
Email address

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am applying for the learnership post advertised on Salearnership.com on Wednesday, 24 Febuary, 2016.

- my previous experience working with organizations in various sectors.
- the experience I gained as a co-facilitator at Sinomlando (memory box and memory work) translating documents, and report writing after a workshop
- my work with the Gay and lesbian Network, assisting in facilitating workshops, telephonic counseling, and assisting in the office with paperwork and attending and reporting on [STRIKE]dialogues[/STRIKE] seminars on gender-based violence. [STRIKE]and report writing after the dialogues[/STRIKE]
- my work with the PMB Mental Health Society (meeting clients, attending meetings, referring clients, counseling clients and taking minutes for meetings) rendering my services [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] as a social worker
- my strong computer skills.
- my proven ability to work well under pressure.
- my knowledge of the NGO industry

I am a creative individual who thrives in a dynamic environment, and I believe I understand the hopes and aspirations of young people.

I have extensive knowledge of various programs, which enhances my ability to successfully complete assigned tasks and achieve solid results.

I attach my curriculum vitae including the names of three referees who may be contacted in confidence.

Yours faithfully,

Thamsi Dambuza
Tell no
Email address

Status
Not open for further replies.