Student or Learner
is it better to say:
" please don't forget to convey my regards to her " or " please don't forget to convey my greetings to her " !!!!!!!
Which paragraph is better & right ? thanks
First, please see my corrections to your post above. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Don't put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Don't put a space after opening quotation marks.
- Don't put a space before closing quotation marks.
Both of your suggested sentences are grammatically correct but are rather unnatural and unnecessarily formal. Whether you use "regards" or "greetings" depends on which of those two things you want to convey.
It would be more natural to say "Please give her my regards".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.