Student or Learner
please , i want the answer
How is study the pronunciation keys , to make easy of the spelling words and reading rapidly .
next year i will to graduate from an english university , unfortunately my read and write is no perfect as a student english .
the second question ,
What benefit study to the suffix and prefix.
Please note my corrections above. It is very important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Arabic, Microsoft etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
To be honest, if you are due to graduate from an English (do you mean English-speaking) university next year, I would expect the standard of your English to be much better.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.