Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello

please , i want the answer

How is study the pronunciation keys , to make easy of the spelling words and reading rapidly .

next year i will to graduate from an english university , unfortunately my read and write is no perfect as a student english .

the second question ,

What benefit study to the suffix and prefix.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello.

[STRIKE]please , i want[/STRIKE] I would like to know the answer to the following question.

How [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] can I study the pronunciation keys (no comma here) to make it easy [STRIKE]of the spelling[/STRIKE] to spell words and [STRIKE]reading[/STRIKE] to read rapidly.

Next year, I will [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] graduate from an English university. Unfortunately, my reading and writing is not perfect. [STRIKE]as a student english .[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] My second question is below.

What benefit is there to studying [STRIKE]to the[/STRIKE] suffixes and prefixes?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my corrections above. It is very important to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Arabic, Microsoft etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

To be honest, if you are due to graduate from an English (do you mean English-speaking) university next year, I would expect the standard of your English to be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.