letter of inquiry for seeking jobs

Dear Sir,
I am interested in working for your organization and pursuing my lifetime career in an organization such as your company. I am familiar with the work in your field, and I believe that I will become an integral member of your team which, help refugees, and in response to the current humanitarian refugee crisis in Europe
In my student period, I worked with the local council the municipality in Dover, UK. My duties included supporting and providing care for all isolated vulnerable individuals, especially unaccompanied minors in translate their needs and establish communication links with the refugees to ensure good two-way communication between the refugees and those assisting them.
My most recent role was at Hauptbahnhof Refugee Centre(Train of hope) as a volunteer Architect, Preparing temporary shelters working with infrastructure team working closely with community groups has allowed me to develop a broad range of skills from brief gathering through coordination and liaising with other parties including the transportation, social media and medical treatment and legal advice.

I was a founder and director of AAC Architectural consultancy based firm in Iraq/Erbil with providing integrated professional services and expertise, My role has delivered a significant number of complex housing projects of outstanding architectural quality.
I also worked with UAE Red Cross based in Erbil for Baraka Refugee Camp and these have been concentrated mainly housing schemes, healthcare, and schools.
I believe that with my knowledge of architecture, I will be able to fully utilize my skills and expertise excellent skills of communication with my native speaker of Arabic, Persian, Kurdish, Turkish and Russian while making a valuable contribution to Caritas.
I would like to work with your long established organization and gain further experience and enhance my knowledge in the field of providing facilities to support refugees and other immigrants. I am enclosing my CV detailing my relevant skills and experience.