Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
English is not my native language and im electrical and electronics engineer
when i was filling the scholarship online application i reach the letter of intent , i found a problem in understanding the question not to answer them , i found many answers overlap with each question's answer;the questions are as follow:
1)Please define the subject you plan to work on during your postgraduate studies in Turkey.
( should i write my specality or my option or a subject like my final thesis???)

2)State your knowledge on this subject, why it is significant for you, and how you will contribute to it.

3)Please provide information about prominent universities and academicians working on this subject in Turkey, if any.
( i have no idea about turkey universities what to do ???))

4)Please state your plans for after completing your postgraduate studies.
( which answer is better : returning back home or stay in turkey )

5)Please indicate why you have chosen these particular departments and your knowledge about these departments.
(is departement means electrical and electronics ????)
thank you in advance

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
English is not my native language. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I'm an electrical and electronics engineer.
When I was filling [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an online scholarship [STRIKE]online[/STRIKE] application, I reached the letter of intent [STRIKE], i[/STRIKE] and found it difficult to [STRIKE]a problem in[/STRIKE] understand [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] the questions. [STRIKE]not to answer them ,[/STRIKE] I found many answers overlap. [STRIKE]with each question's answer;[/STRIKE] The questions are as follow:

1)Please define the subject you plan to work on during your postgraduate studies in Turkey.
(Should I write my specialty or my [STRIKE]option[/STRIKE] study choice or a subject like my final thesis?)
Mention the subject you wish to study in Turkey; e.g., Advanced Electronic Circuits in Mobile Phones.

2)State your knowledge on this subject, why it is significant for you, and how you will contribute to it.

3)Please provide information about prominent universities and academicians working on this subject in Turkey, if any.
(I have no idea about [STRIKE]turkey[/STRIKE] Turkish universities; What [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] should I do?)
You should be able to look up that information online.
The link below might be helpful:
www.scholar.google.com

4)Please state your plans for after completing your postgraduate studies.
(which answer is better : returning back home or staying in Turkey)
I think they're more interesting in finding out about your career plan.

5)Please indicate why you have chosen these particular departments and your knowledge about these departments.
([STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] Doe "department" mean "electrical and electronics?")
I would imagine that they're asking you about the university departments in Turkey that you're applying to.

Thank you in advance.
You're welcome. :)

I note that you've asked the same question on another forum:
https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160302002722AA2Yesa

Please don't do that in future, as it wastes our time.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Firstly, they want to know why an Algerian is applying to a Turkish university if the applicant knows nothing about the status of his field in Turkish academia. They probably also want to know whether you are going to finish your course, or migrate to Europe whenever it's appropriate. The questions seem to be straightforward, and easily answerable.
This might help you: Why are you applying to this Turkish university?

Status
Not open for further replies.