Could someone check my essay? Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyencam94

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I have written a essay about the difference between in learing in the past and now, but I don't know whether my essay is correct or not. Could you check it for me :)?
MY ESSAY:
From past to now, learning is always one of the necessary demand with any individual. Learing help us to approach with new knowledge, new technologies thus it has deep effect on our live and work soon. But the world nowadays are changing every hour and choosing the nessesary skills to learn is extremally important. Let’s look all over how learing has been changed overtime to be adapted with that changes.
The first important change is today we have to learn more. That’s undoubted truth. If in the past, learing simply was the ability to read, write and do some simple operator, and now learing is actually much more wider. Nowadays, beside all this skill, there are many thing which is the same important. That is using the computer, specicalized software, foreign languages. In general, learing is not so simple like in the past, now it includes many much more difficult and complex things.
But learing now does not contain only difficulties, learing nowadays also contain many advantages we did’nt have in the past. With the exploited development of science and technology, learing benefits very much from it. A lot of new inventions have been widely used in teaching and learing, such as projector, some presentation software and esspecially the Internet. Internet has created a revolution in learing. It helps self-study become easier the ever before. With the Internet you can find everything nessesary for your learn: abundant document serources, online forums that can help you to answer any question you ask, and more wonderful, the Internet can help you to sit in your house but you can even study university that ia away one-half world circle from you.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit your essay to your English teacher/tutor?

nguyencam94

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Oh, now I'm self-studying English, and I write this essay as a way to practise my writing, this is not my homework. So I hope that someone can check my essay and give me some useful advices:)

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi Nguyen

I have written a essay about the difference between in the past and now

What is it exactly that you want to write about? The above does not look like the subject of an essay.

You spelt "learning" right in the first sentence but had it all wrong for the rest of the essay. Please check your spellings first.

nguyencam94

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi Nguyen

What is it exactly that you want to write about? The above does not look like the subject of an essay.

You spelt "learning" right in the first sentence but had it all wrong for the rest of the essay. Please check your spellings first.
I'm just beginning learing English writing, so I don't know the structure of an essay. I just want someone to help me detect my grammar and vocabularies errors in my writing :)

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE] From past to now,[/STRIKE] Learning [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] has always been important [STRIKE]one of the necessary demand with[/STRIKE] in any individual's life. Learning helps us to [STRIKE]approach with[/STRIKE] acquire new knowledge and become familiar with new technologies. Thus, it has [STRIKE]deep[/STRIKE] a profound effect on our lives. [STRIKE]and work soon.[/STRIKE] But the world nowadays [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] is changing rapidly, [STRIKE]every hour[/STRIKE] and choosing the necessary skills to learn is extremely important. [STRIKE]Let’s look all over[/STRIKE] This essay outlines how learning has [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] changed over time. [STRIKE]to be adapted with that changes.[/STRIKE]

The first important change is that today we have to learn more. [STRIKE]That’s undoubted truth. If[/STRIKE] In the past, learning simply was the ability to read, write and do some simple artihmetics; [STRIKE]operator, and[/STRIKE] whereas now, learning is actually a much more extensive process. [STRIKE]wider.[/STRIKE] Nowadays, beside [STRIKE]all this[/STRIKE] the basic literacy skills, [STRIKE]there are[/STRIKE] students have to learn many other subjects [STRIKE]thing[/STRIKE] which [STRIKE]is the same[/STRIKE] are considered just as important such as [STRIKE]That is[/STRIKE] using the computer [STRIKE], specicalized software,[/STRIKE] and even learning foreign languages. In general, learning is not [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] as simple [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] as it was in the past; now, it includes many much more difficult and complex things.

But learning now does not [STRIKE]contain[/STRIKE] entail only difficulties, [STRIKE]learing nowadays[/STRIKE] it also [STRIKE]contain[/STRIKE] has many advantages we didn't have in the past. Modern learning has benefited greatly from [STRIKE]With the exploited[/STRIKE] developments [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in science and technology. [STRIKE], learing benefits very much from it. A lot of[/STRIKE] Many new inventions [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE] are widely used in teaching and learning, such as projectors, [STRIKE]some presentation software and esspecially[/STRIKE] computers and the Internet. The Internet has, in fact, created a revolution in learning. It [STRIKE]helps[/STRIKE] has made self-study [STRIKE]become[/STRIKE] easier than ever before. With the Internet, [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] learners [STRIKE]can find everything nessesary for your learn:[/STRIKE] have abundant resources to use from the convenience of their own homes. [STRIKE]document serources, online forums that can help you to answer any question you ask, and more wonderful, the Internet can help you to sit in your house but you can even study university that ia away one-half world circle from you.[/STRIKE]

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

Learning is acquiring knowledge and making that new information fit with what we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.