Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Hong Kong
Are these sentences right?

I really like my job and I have been working in XX Company for only one year. I would assess my job performance over the past one year as good on the following reasons: I was sick on only three occasions over the past year. I always finished all work projects and managed to meet all the deadlines. I have had a good working relationship with all my colleagues. I demonstrated the following strengths during this one year: positive, hard working and motivated.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Re: any grammar errors

[STRIKE]I really like my job and [/STRIKE]I have been working in XX Company for only one year and I really like my job. I would [STRIKE]assess [/STRIKE] rate my job performance over the past one year as good, based on the following reasons: I was sick on only three occasions over the past year. I always finished all work projects and managed to meet all the deadlines. I have had a good working relationship with all my colleagues. I demonstrated the following strengths during this one year: being positive, hard working and motivated.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Re: any grammar errors

[STRIKE]I really like my job and[/STRIKE] I have been working in XX Company for [STRIKE]only[/STRIKE] one year, and I really like my job. I would assess my job performance over the past one year as being good [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] for the following reasons:
- I was sick on only three occasions over the past year.
- I always finished all work projects and managed to meet all the deadlines.
- I have [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] a good working relationship with all my colleagues.
- I demonstrated the following strengths during [STRIKE]this one[/STRIKE] the past year: positive outlook, hard work [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] and motivation. [STRIKE]ed.[/STRIKE]

If the name of the company is "XX Company", then call it that. Otherwise, just use XX.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Robin lee, note that I have changed your thread title. Titles should include some/all of the words/phrases you are querying.

Status
Not open for further replies.