Please find bellow my CV and do not consider the text in "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". Only the language needs to be corrected.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Professional goal: development co-operation projects management[JB2]
· Clairvoyant, flexible and autonomous with excellent analytical and communication skills
· More than 2 years of experience with xxxxxxxxx [JB3] in program management with over 7 years of experience combined in development and humanitarian aid domains
· Thematic-focus on Skills Development, SME Promotion, Migration and Protection
· Solid experience in managing projects and coordinating multidisciplinary working groups, in negotiation, partnerships development as well as in HR management
· Good command of the Swiss aid Agency institutional environment
· Multilingual working experience in English, French, Spanish, German and Haitian Creole- in development, transition, conflicts and post-earthquake contexts.
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva 2009-2010
University of Geneva, Switzerland
Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action
University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland, Neuchatel 2000-2004
Economics and Business Administration
xxxxxxxx –xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2013-2016[JB4]
XXXXXXXXXXXXX – Xxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx)[JB5]
- Representation of xxxxxxxxxx[JB6] in xxxxxxxx [JB7] to bilateral and multilateral donors, governmental authorities as well as international and local partner organizations
- Review and leading of the national strategy of xxxxxxxxxx[JB8] including covering Skills Development, SME Promotion and Financial Services sectors
- Fundraising in collaboration with HO[JB9] as well as setting up on-site cooperation with partner development aid agencies
- Leading of xxxxxxxxxxx[JB10] national program by conducting annual work planning, implementing program-based MRM system, coordinating projects evaluations and ensuring annual budgets monitoring
- Coordination of donors reporting as per xxxxxxxxxxxxx [JB11] Development Programme (DP) framework
- Implementation of projects innovations as part of DP (vocational guidance services, rural vocational training mechanism, financial services development)
- Design of the DP 2017-2020 phase-plan
- Leading of internal reorganization process (HR and administrative procedures reengineering, implementation of internal communication tools)
- Implementation and update of the Local Security Risk Management Plan on a regular base.
- Coordination of national communication plan (website updates, communication materials development, etc..).
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX – xxxx (xxxxxxxx)
- Represented the program coordinator and responsible for office management in his absence (program coordination, administration, finance, expatriate and national staff management)
- Designed and developed xxxxxxxxxxxx[JB12] strategy in the field of vocational education, combined with entrepreneurship development in the construction sector
- Contributed to institutional development of the implementing partner
- Advised and supported the implementing partner in drawing up its strategy outlines, when designing and implementing its project, as well as in M & E tasks
- Supervised budgets design and costs monitoring
- Facilitated cooperation development between the implementing partner and key project actors (national government counterparts, international governmental agencies, international NGOs and CBOs).
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Xxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxx)
- Designed and coordinated a research study addressing the impact of the economic crisis on Moldovan migrants in the CIS-corridor and their families left behind in their country of origin.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX – Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Advised and coordinated financing proposals, reporting to donors and projects monitoring.
- Xxxxx X[JB13] . & Wyss M. (2011). « The Impact of Emigration on Moldova’s Economy ». The American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova, 13-14.
seminars & TRAINING COURSES
· xxxxxxxxxx – Topical seminar : Financial Services - xxxx[JB14] , CH 2016
· xxxxxx – Security Field Course - xxxxxxx, CH 2015
· Xxxxxxxxx – Topical seminar : Skills Development - xxxx, CH 2014
· INTRAC – Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation - Oxford, UK 2012
· USAID – Financial Management of Awards & Administrative Compliance - Nairobi, Kenya 2008
· French: Mother tongue
· English: Full professional proficiency
· Spanish: Professional working proficiency
· German: Professional working proficiency
· Haitian Creole: Basic knowledge
· Excellent command of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access).
LEiSURE & INTERESTS
· Geopolitics, scuba-diving, horse riding and tennis.
[JB1]It refers to my name and surname
[JB2]In French: la conduit de projets de coopération au développement
[JB3]Refers to an organization
[JB4]Refers to an organization
[JB5]Position, county,() period of time. Idem for next ones
[JB6]Refers to an organization
[JB7]Refers to a country
[JB8]Refers to an organization
[JB10]Refers to an organization
[JB11]Refers to an organization. Eg, USAID Development Programme
[JB12]Refers to an organization
[JB13]Refers to a surname and name
[JB14]Refers to a location
You can say, "Dear All" or "Hi", or even better, just get into the question without any greeting.