Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
To: The Embassy of Qatar- New Delhi, India

Subject: Request for PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) for Canada immigration process

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This letter is to request you to obtain a police clearance certificate from Indian Embassy, Qatar. I was residing and working in Qatar during 2009 till 2012 and left the country and currently residing in my home country India. I am trying to migrate to Canada for employment purpose. In order to obtain an employment visa to Canada, I need to submit a police clearance from the Indian Embassy in Qatar as I was residing in Qatar. When inquired, I was advised by the Indian Embassy authority that I need to seek the formalities from the Qatar Embassy in India. Therefore, I kindly request you to advise me the procedure of getting the certificate.

Sincerely,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Your letter is needlessly wordy. The people in these offices are very busy. Try:

To: Embassy of Qatar, New Delhi

Subject: Police Clearance Certificate request

Dear Sir/Madam

Please advise me on the procedure for obtaining a Police Clearance Certificate from your office. I worked in Qatar from 2009 until 2012. I require the certificate for my application for emigration to Canada.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

Status
Not open for further replies.