Student or Learner
Hello, In simpsons Tv shows in season 1 episode one Homer say "so you got dragged down here too, huh?". could you plz someone explain this sentence?. and tell whats the meaning of drag down.
Note my corrections above. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (titles of TV shows, people's names, languages etc).
- Don't use non-standard/sub-standard English on this forum. "Plz" is not a word.
Where was Homer when he said that sentence? Had he been forcibly taken somewhere? Who was he speaking to? What happened just before he said that sentence?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.