• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Take a look at this:

Just came across this in a music forum in response to a post about a virtual (that is, digital) music album:

http://dissertation-writing-services.joomla.com/contact

The poster was offering writing help. To be exact, the poster wrote (without frilly old-school touches like capitalizing the first word):

"virtual albums are can be promote some online services .it will help your work.The musical fields are very interesting one and it will be a researching topic.I done work with topic musical albums with help Dissertation writing services Dissertation writing services."

. . . and ended with the web link above.

It's like seeing a restaurant advertise that it poisons people. If I ever need someone to do my homework for me, I'll know where not to go. . . .
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 01-Apr-2016 at 11:43. Reason: Removed hyperlink to avoid the temptation to click on it.
    I'm not a teacher. I speak American English. I've tutored writing at the University of Southern Maine and have done a good deal of copy editing and writing, occasionally for publication.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Take a look at this:

That's about the general standard of a lot of those "writing services". Note that I have removed the hyperlink from your post. Users here might be tempted to click on it, which will simply drive even more traffic to that site - we don't want to encourage that.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Thanks! That's why I posted it in Teaching English - to avoid duping anyone!

It's the only writing service website I've ever seen. Wow.
    I'm not a teacher. I speak American English. I've tutored writing at the University of Southern Maine and have done a good deal of copy editing and writing, occasionally for publication.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • Czech Republic
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

dont bother with things liek that. i offer a very reesonable prized service hear to members of this forum, i will prepare your feces for u for only 100$ per thousand word. if you do'nt get yur pHD with my handcrafted feces, i warranty u your money back - if u can find me.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

kewl!