what does First Class mean in trade (English)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nour12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Syria
Current Location
Syria
hi
I am not a native English speaker .
I have sent an email to a company of some product I have .
and they asked me this question and I really can't figure out what does it mean .. this is the question :
"it should be a pleasure if you can send a picture of your shop with our First Class, we could put in our Facebook page."

what does shop with first class mean ??

thank you .

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
hi
I am not a native English speaker .
I have sent an email to a company of some product I have .
and they asked me this question and I really can't figure out what does it mean .. this is the question :
"it should be a pleasure if you can send a picture of your shop with our First Class, we could put in our Facebook page."

what does shop with first class mean ??

thank you .

Your correspondent is also not a native English speaker. What they wrote does not make sense.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Welcome to the forums, nour. :hi:

Thank you for providing the context. I'm sorry that it doesn't help us in this case. As Goes said above, it doesn't make any sense. But often, providing enough context will help us make sense of a strange collection of words.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It's not a question. It's a statement. And no, it doesn't make sense. Is that exactly what it said?

nour12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Syria
Current Location
Syria
Welcome to the forums, nour. :hi:

Thank you for providing the context. I'm sorry that it doesn't help us in this case. As Goes said above, it doesn't make any sense. But often, providing enough context will help us make sense of a strange collection of words.

thank you very much
this is the whole context
I asked them to give me some recipes to make smoothies with the machine I bought and they answered me with this email ,,

Good morning Mr Almeer,

thank you for your email.
I am facing with my collegues to give you the information about recipes and to solve the question on refrigeration.
So in the afternoon we will reply to you.
In meantime it should be a pleasure if you can send a picture of your shop with our First Class, we could put in our Facebook page.
Regards

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you for providing even more information. Unfortunately, it still doesn't make any sense. Is the machine called the "First Class" model or anything like that?

Anyway, it seems they want a picture of you standing next to the machine, maybe using it, so they can show you as a happy customer.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you very much.
This is the whole context.
I asked them to give me some recipes to make smoothies with the machine I bought and they answered me with this email. [strike],,[/strike]

Good morning Mr Almeer,

Thank you for your email.
I am facing with my colleagues to give you the information about recipes and to solve the question on refrigeration.
So in the afternoon we will reply to you.
In meantime it should be a pleasure if you can send a picture of your shop with our First Class, we could put in our Facebook page.
Regards

Note my corrections above. You must start every sentence with a capital letter and end every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.

Their reply makes no sense at all, I'm afraid. You will have to ask them what they meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.