[Grammar] A humble request to review my letter and suggest if there any change requires

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamzidk

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Hello everyone!

I am a newbie in this forum, and I know it's very impolite to ask any kind of help on very first post. But it is very essential for me to send a proper email to the faculty of my chosen university, so that they can fill me with my required information.

I will appreciate very much if anybody look into/ review my bellow letter and suggest me any change/improvement.

Dear …. ….

This is to request more information about your Management Degree Program at University . I am a ...... National. I did my graduation from University (India) in Management (Major Information Technology). So, I am extremely interested in this course and I am willing to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in winter 2016.

Currently I am working in an IT company in their Project management office. In future I want to build my career as a Project or Product Manager. As I have already visited your website and look into the curriculum. I think joining in management course will really help me to advance my career as it the perfect combination to gain profound knowledge communication and various areas of management.

I came to know from your website, admission requirement is a bachelor with minimum grade 3.50. Since I have a grade of 3.30, but with relevant work experience, will I be considered as an applicant? Second, another admission requirement is to have knowledge of English. As I already studied in a foreign university and my medium of instruction was English, do I have to submit IELTS score?

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

Thank you in advance.

T

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear …. ….

This is to request more information about your Management degree program at XYX University. I am a ...... national, but I [STRIKE]did my graduation[/STRIKE] obtained my bachelor's degree from ABC University (India) in Management (Major in Information Technology). So, I am extremely interested in this course, and I am [STRIKE]willing[/STRIKE] eager to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in winter 2016.

Currently, I am working in the project-management division of an IT company. [STRIKE]in their Project management office.[/STRIKE] In future, I want to build my career as a project or product manager. As I have already visited your website and looked into the curriculum, I [STRIKE]think joining in[/STRIKE] believe doing your management course will really help me to advance my career as it is the perfect [STRIKE]combination[/STRIKE] qualification to gain profound knowledge [STRIKE]communication and[/STRIKE] in various areas of management.

I came to know from your website that among the admission requirements is having a bachelor's with a minimum grade of 3.50. Since I have a grade of 3.30, but with relevant work experience, will I be considered as an applicant? Second, another admission requirement is to have a knowledge of English. As I already studied in a foreign university [STRIKE]and my[/STRIKE] where the medium of instruction was English, do I have to submit an IELTS score?

Thank you in advance for your attention, and [STRIKE]to my request.[/STRIKE] I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

Jackie Smith.

[STRIKE] Thank you in advance.

T[/STRIKE]
You should refer to the exact name of the course you're interested in; e.g., "... your Master of Management in IT degree program..."

Status
Not open for further replies.