Your member profile shows that your native language is English. Are you sure that's correct?
I think before you start worrying about "transitivity analysis", you should worry about the standard of your written English. Look at my multiple corrections above. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner