Interested in Language
When you are awaiting your result, you can use one of these statements to tell your result hasn't been announced.
- They haven't announced my result yet.
- They haven't declared my result yet.
- My result hasn't been announced yet.
- My result hasn't been declared yet.
- My result hasn't come out yet.
- My result is yet to be announced.
- My result is yet to be declared.
- My result is yet to come out.
Which options from the above statements are grammatically correct?
Which of those statements above are natural and most frequently used by native speakers?
Aamir the Global Citizen
Last edited by Aamir Tariq; 10-Apr-2016 at 08:28.
Last edited by Rover_KE; 10-Apr-2016 at 08:26.