Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
United States
The problem or situation is there is not enough light coverage on campus, which causes dangerous people to come onto the campus. It needs to have more lights in order to improve the safety of campus. It is very difficult to drive in spots where there is no light, especially at night. Parking is another problem on campus at night without light.People can bump into each other without lights while they drive on campus at night. Many wheel hubcaps can get stolen from people's cars at night if there's no lights on campus. For example, three of my wheel hubcaps were stolen at night because my car was parked where there's no light.

Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Poor lighting doesn't cause dangerous people to go anywhere. It might encourage them.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The lighting levels of the campus grounds is inadequate. It encourages undesirable elements to enter the campus and commit crimes. To improve the security of the campus, the lighting levels need to be improved. The absence of lighting in certain areas makes driving difficult at night. The other problem is parking. Vehicles risks bumping into each other in dark car-parking areas. There have been instances of wheel hubcaps stolen from cars parked in the dark. I have personally lost three hubcaps from parking my car at night in a dark car-park.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.