• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

in addition to Shipyard X expressed otherwise; companies .. that work in ... industry

Hello.

This is the continuation of the text that I posted a few minutes ago. I would like to explain everything again so that everything is clear. Shipyard X is going to take part in trade fair "Century of Technology". 9 more companies from Poland will also be attending the same trade fair, including Berger Star.

My proposal is as follows:

In addition to Shipyard X, 9 more companies from Poland that work in the shipbuilding, metal, sea and mining industry will (also) take part in the mission, including Berger Star.

or

Shipyard X will be joined by 9 more companies from Poland that work in the shipbuilding, metal, sea and mining industry, including Berger Star.

Based on the explanatory sentences at the outset, could you express your opinion on whether the sentences in italics are acceptable to you

Thank you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: in addition to Shipyard X expressed otherwise; companies .. that work in ... indu

Shipyard X will be joined by 9 more companies from Poland, including Berger Star, that work in the shipbuilding, metal, sea and mining industries.
    “Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

— Arthur Schopenhauer