• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

Please guide me to diagramming and analysing sentences

I have taken some of these sentences from the book Millionaire Real Estate Agent, by Garry Keller.

There are a few sentences which i have underlined them that i want to know how you diagram them, the sentences below:

"The men’s speed skating finals in the 2002 Winter Olympic Games demonstrates this point beutifully. The American skater, Apolo Anton Ohno, was widely predicted to win the gold metal, and, coming into the final turn of the race, he was in great position to take the top place on the medal podium. But then a skater lost his balance, tangled with the rest, and all the leaders were sent crashing to the ice. A cry went up from the crowd, and a stunned steven bradbury of australia, the last-placed skater and the only one still standing, coasted across the finish line to take the gold."
    Last edited by Darryus; 17-Apr-2016 at 10:56.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: Please guide me to diagramming and analysing sentences

First, please correct the capitalisation in your post.
    “Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

— Arthur Schopenhauer

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

Re: Please guide me to diagramming and analysing sentences

Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    First, please correct the capitalisation in your post.
    Okay, I will try to make it correct in capitalization.

I have taken some of these sentences from the book titled the Millionaire Real Estate Agent, by Garry Keller.

There are a few sentences which I have underlined them that I want to know how you diagram them, the sentences below:

"The men’s speed skating finals in the 2002 Winter Olympic Games demonstrates this point beutifully. The American skater, Apolo Anton Ohno, was widely predicted to win the gold metal, and, coming into the final turn of the race, he was in great position to take the top place on the medal podium. But then a skater lost his balance, tangled with the rest, and all the leaders were sent crashing to the ice. A cry went up from the crowd, and a stunned Steven Bradbury of Australia, the last-placed skater and the only one still standing, coasted across the finish line to take the gold."