• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kurdish
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

please correct a part of my motivation letter

There are many reasons why I would like to apply forthis program, including the prestige’s of XXX university and its eminentscientists. I always wished to work in international and interdisciplinaryenvironment that attending XXX University will provide. Access to a wide rangeof cutting-edge techniques is another reason. Unfortunately during my masterbecause of lack of research facilities my ambition to work on RNA did notmaterializeRNA biology especially xxxx is my favorite field of study. I wouldlike to be among top scientists in the world and as a result participate insolving some of most challenging molecular questions. Therefore, I believe thatworking under supervision of prof. XXX, prof. XXX and prof. XXX, will promotemy skills and your program and its objectives would give me the opportunity toachieve my goals.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: please correct a part of my motivation letter

Quote Originally Posted by shapol46 View Post
    There are many reasons why I would like to apply for this program, including the prestige’s excellent reputation of XXX University and its eminent scientists. I have always wished to work in international and interdisciplinary environment that attending such as XXX University will provide. Access to a wide range of cutting-edge techniques technologies is another reason. Unfortunately, during my master because of the lack of research facilities during my master's research, my ambition to work on RNA did not materialize. RNA biology, especially xxxx, is my favorite field of study. I would like to be among the top scientists in the world in this field, and as a result participate in solving some of the most challenging molecular questions. Therefore, I believe that working under the supervision of Prof. XXX, Prof. XXX and Prof. XXX will promote my skills, and your program and its objectives would give me the opportunity to achieve my goals.