• Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Help with graduate ELL research

I am completing a thesis entitled: Teacher and Administrator Perceptions of English Language Learner Classification and Reclassification Practices in the U.S. Public School System, in support of my M.S. in Education and my Ed.S in School Psychology. I am seeking teachers and administrators who would be willing to complete an online survey through Qualtrics that should take approximately 15 minutes-or less. Any teacher or administrator who has worked in the U.S. public school system, and with the English Language Learner population in any capacity, would qualify for completion of the survey. Participants will remain anonymous.

If you are willing to participate, or know someone who might be, please`use the following link to complete the survey:

Please do not hesitate to contact me via email, with any questions. If you can forward this email to any potential participants, please do. There is an opportunity upon completion of the survey to receive follow-up information about the results and findings of the study. There is no financial reimbursement for participating. Thank you for the time and consideration!
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 23-Apr-2016 at 22:41. Reason: Removed formatting to increase font size