Please help check the possible version for students' composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodgers white

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hello, there. My students were asked to make a presentation for the discussion topic "My ways of learning English" in class. And finally, I want to give them a possible version. Will someone, who is kind enough, check it and make some corrections and improvements? I really appreciate your help. The possible version goes as follows:
We have our own experiences of learning English. At the age of ten, I began to learn English. But at the beginning, my English is not very good so I was afraid of speaking it. One day my English teacher asked me to make a duty report in class. I was worried but I tried my best. In the end, my report surprised all my classmates and it encouraged me a lot. Since then I become more and more interested in English and try to practice it as much as possible.
I hope if possible, my English teacher can hold some English parties and an English corner for us. I also hope we can listen to some beautiful English songs after class.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
We all have our own experiences of learning English. At the age of ten, I began to learn English. But at the beginning, my English [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was not very good, so I was afraid of speaking it. One day my English teacher asked me to make a duty report in class. I was worried, but I tried my best. In the end, my report surprised all my classmates, and it encouraged me a lot. Since then, I have become more and more interested in English, and I try to practice it as much as possible.

I hope if possible, my English teacher can [STRIKE]hold[/STRIKE] organize some English parties and an English corner for us. I also hope we can listen to some beautiful English songs after class.

rodgers white

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Much apprecitated for your help!Teechar.

Status
Not open for further replies.