• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Georgian
      • Home Country:
      • Georgia
      • Current Location:
      • Georgia

• Post Thanks / Like

would u help me to correct my e-mail , my english skills are not too good...

Dear Madam,Sir

I am writing to ask about Erasmus + student exchange programme at your University.
    I was extremely interested and full of wish to spend this semester of my study course at your University, but because of some reasons I lost my chance.
    I am a student of Tbilisi state Conservatoire at the study program- Classical vocal. (I am third course student )
    I would be grateful if you gently give me some information - when will be the next call for erasmus students and if it is possible for me to take part in it or not next years , because I will be at fourth course of my study.

Thank you in advice

I look forward to receiving your response

yours sincerely

ana kherkheulidze

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: would u help me to correct my e-mail , my english skills are not too good...

Quote Originally Posted by ana kherkheulidze View Post

Would you help correct my e-mail? My English skills are not too good...

Dear Madam or Sir:

I am writing to ask about the Erasmus+ student exchange programme at your university. [Capitalize proper nouns, not common nouns.]
    I am extremely interested, and wished to spend this semester at your university, but because of some reasons I lost my chance.
    I am a student of Tbilisi State Conservatoire [Capitalize proper nouns] at the study program- classical vocal. [This phrase is wrong. Can you explain what you're trying to say? Are you studying singing?] I am third course student.
    I would be grateful if you would give me some information. When will be the next call for Erasmus+ students happen? Is it is possible for me to take part in it next year? I will be at fourth course of my study. [This is also wrong. What is a fourth course of study?]

Thank you. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

Ana Kherkheulidze
    Hi, Ana!

I hope that helps. I'm not sure what "study program - classical vocal" and "fourth course of study" mean:

- Are you studying classical vocal singing?

- Are you in your fourth year?
    I'm not a teacher. I speak American English. I've tutored writing at the University of Southern Maine and have done a good deal of copy editing and writing, occasionally for publication.