[Grammar] would u help me to correct my e-mail , my english skills are not too good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ana kherkheulidze

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
Dear Madam,Sir

I am writing to ask about Erasmus + student exchange programme at your University.
I was extremely interested and full of wish to spend this semester of my study course at your University, but because of some reasons I lost my chance.
I am a student of Tbilisi state Conservatoire at the study program- Classical vocal. (I am third course student )
I would be grateful if you gently give me some information - when will be the next call for erasmus students and if it is possible for me to take part in it or not next years , because I will be at fourth course of my study.

Thank you in advice

I look forward to receiving your response

yours sincerely

ana kherkheulidze

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Would you help correct my e-mail? My English skills are not too good...

Dear Madam or Sir:

I am writing to ask about the Erasmus+ student exchange programme at your university. [Capitalize proper nouns, not common nouns.]
I am extremely interested, and wished to spend this semester at your university, but because of some reasons I lost my chance.
I am a student of Tbilisi State Conservatoire [Capitalize proper nouns] at the study program- classical vocal. [This phrase is wrong. Can you explain what you're trying to say? Are you studying singing?] I am third course student.
I would be grateful if you would give me some information. When will be the next call for Erasmus+ students happen? Is it is possible for me to take part in it next year? I will be at fourth course of my study. [This is also wrong. What is a fourth course of study?]

Thank you. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

Ana Kherkheulidze

Hi, Ana!

I hope that helps. I'm not sure what "study program - classical vocal" and "fourth course of study" mean:

- Are you studying classical vocal singing?

- Are you in your fourth year?

Status
Not open for further replies.