Teacher (Other)
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi Teachers;

I am looking for specific content on American Writing lessons for ESL students.

Looking frorward for help and guidance.

Thank you.

saraheil

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The best online resource for styles is the Purdue Owl (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/) - that can answer most questions if you explore it. If you still have questions then it is possible to contact the APA- they also give help on their site, plus you can contact to ask questions from programming homework help by yourhomeworkhelp though you may not get a reply very quickly as I think they would prefer you to buy the manual. For example in APA ,the title page should include the page header, which is a shortened name for your title, usually about 2 words, then the page number and the top hand corner.
Four or five lines under that, and centered, should be your running head, which is a longer version of the shortened title, in capital letters.
The bottom third of the page should have the full title, your name underneath it, then the name of your class, then the name of the instructor, and then the date, one underneath the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please take note of Piscean's comments above. I have removed the formatting from your post so that it appears in the default font and font size, making it readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.