• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Great Britain

Smile DEAR ALL!! Please can you correct my CV and Cover letter.THANKS

name and surnameTel.: 079xxxxxxxx Email: xxxxxx@gmail.com DOB: 07/08/198 Address: Aparment x 31 Lakelong M22222 Manchester
    Personal Summary
    I am a focused on constantly growing professionally, therefore I never stop learning in order to broaden my knowledge and expand my skill set. Accounting is my second career after Telecommunications and I feel very motivated to achieve my goals in this new field.I already have administrative experience through running my own business, where I managed the accounts (budget, VAT, invoices etc.), the logistics and general work organization.

THANKS GUYS !!!!Currently, I am close to finish my Accounting AAT LEVEL 2 course at the Westminster Kingsway College. I achieved strong results in my first examination which gives me motivation to get more experience through the Accountant assistant position, and gives me a confidence that I will be successful in my new roll.
    Skills
    Strong academically, looking to keep studying towards a professional accountancy qualification ( ACCA).Able to work in a fast-paced environment, I have a good understanding of the General and subsidiary Ledgers(Sales and Purchases).Team player - I work well both within a team and individuallyProficiency with various software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problemsMotivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines.Knowledge of computers, data communications and IP network experienceLanguage skills – Native Spanish and Good English.Education
    2015 - Ongoing – Accounting AAT LEVEL 2 Westminter Kingsway College,Victoria-London(UK) http://westking.ac.uk/https://www.aat.org.uk/?_ga=1.123520...103.1448201023

2014-2015 - English for Higher Education (KX) Stage2Westminter Kingsway College, King Cross-London(UK) http://westking.ac.uk/

2011-2012 - Electrical Systems, Technology Telecommunications and Networks Options IES Santa Cruz, Castañeda-Cantabria(Spain) http://www.iessantacruz.es/
    Most Recent Career History
    Eat Company – Lead Barista 04/02/2015 - ongoing

• Providing quality customer service and demonstrated knowledge of coffee products, equipment,etc.
    • Responsibility for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer.
    • Provide technical guidance to new team members and assist in the training program.
    • Prepare the purchases list for the coffee area.

Cobra SA – Engineer Telecommunications 02/10/2012- 30/08/2014

• Book appointments and update the diary.
    • Installing, supporting and maintaining network hardware.
    • Analysing and resolving network faults.
    • Maintaining accurate network documentation and diagrams.
    • Providing network advice and support to internal and external customers.
    • Experience of configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Unitono – Customer service advisor 20/05/2010 – 12/08/2012
    • Act as the primary contact for Mobile’s users matters, ensuring customer queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
    • Management of remediation/mitigation activities following completion of the internal policy.
    • Work closely with Operations support team.
    • Provide customers with documentation and evidence to support customer platform accreditation.
    • Approach customers & initiate a conversation.
    • Ask open questions to establish customer needs.
    • Give accurate & current information about the product.
    • Follow all Customer Care Standards, including telephone standards.

Liteyca SL – Engineer Telecommunications 04/02/2007- 17/04/2010

• Book appointments and update the diary.
    • Previous experience in a network administration role
    • Experience of configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Cover Letter
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post advertised in the website.
    The nature of my degree course has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. For one course, AAT Accounting Level 2, an understanding of the Business industry was essential. I found this subject very stimulating.
    I am a fast and accurate writer, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to market reporting. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
    Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
    Yours sincerely,
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 19-May-2016 at 21:22. Reason: Removed formatting to make font readable and removed unnecessary jpg

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: DEAR ALL!! Please can you correct my CV and Cover letter.THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Paupocer View Post
    name and surnameTel.: 079xxxxxxxx Email: xxxxxx@gmail.com DOB: 07/08/198 Address: Aparment x 31 Lakelong M22222 Manchester
    Personal Summary
    I am a focused on constantly growing professionally. Therefore, I never stop learning in order to broaden my knowledge and expand my skill set. Accounting is my second career after telecommunications, and I feel very motivated to achieve my goals in this new field. I already have administrative experience through running my own business, where I managed the accounts (budget, VAT, invoices, etc.), the logistics and general work organization.

THANKS GUYS !!!! Currently, I am close to finishing my Accounting AAT Level-2 course at the Westminster Kingsway College. I achieved strong results in my first examination which gives me motivation to get more experience through the accountant assistant position, and gives me confidence that I will be successful in my new roll.

Skills
    Strong academically, looking to keep studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA). Able to work in a fast-paced environment, I have a good understanding of the general and subsidiary ledgers (Sales and Purchases). I am also a team player - I work well both within a team and individually. Proficiency with various software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems. Motivated self-starter with excellent time-management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines. Knowledge of computers, data communications and IP network experience. Language skills – native Spanish and Good proficient in English.

Education
    2015 - present: Ongoing – Accounting AAT Level-2 Westminter Kingsway College, Victoria-London (UK) http://westking.ac.uk/https://www.aat.org.uk/?_ga=1.123520...103.1448201023

2014-2015: English for Higher Education (KX) Stage-2, Westminter Kingsway College, Kings Cross - London (UK) http://westking.ac.uk/

2011-2012: Electrical Systems, Technology Telecommunications and Networks Options IES Santa Cruz, Castañeda-Cantabria(Spain) http://www.iessantacruz.es/

Most Recent Career History

Eat Company – Lead Barista 04/02/2015 - ongoing

• Providing quality customer service and
    • Demonstrated knowledge of coffee products, proper use of equipment,etc.
    • Responsibility for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer.
    • Providing technical guidance to new team members and assisting in the training program.
    • Preparing the coffee purchases list. for the coffee area.

Cobra SA – Engineer Telecommunications 02/10/2012 - 30/08/2014

• Booking appointments and update the diary.
    • Experience of Configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Unitono – Customer service advisor 20/05/2010 – 12/08/2012
    • Acting as the primary contact for mobile users' matters, ensuring customer queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
    • Management of remediation/mitigation activities following completion of the internal policy.
    • Working closely with operations support team.
    • Providing customers with documentation and evidence to support customer platform accreditation.
    • Approaching customers & initiating conversation.
    • Asking open questions to establish customer needs.
    • Giving accurate & current information about the product.
    • Following all customer-care standards, including telephone standards.

Liteyca SL – Engineer Telecommunications 04/02/2007- 17/04/2010

• Booking appointments and updating the diary.
    • Previous experience Working in a network administration role.
    • Experience of Configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Cover Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post advertised in the on your website.
    The nature of my degree course has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. For one course, AAT Accounting Level-2, an understanding of the nature of business industry was essential. I found this subject very stimulating.

I am a fast and accurate writer, with a keen eye for detail, and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to market reporting. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully, sincerely,