• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Mexico
      • Current Location:
      • Mexico

application requirement questions

To the European School of Management in Berlin,

My name is XXX, and I would like to be admitted to your Bachelor in Management programme after completing my third semester in the XXX.
    I started my studies on August of last year in the “International Business” programme here in my hometown Monterrey ,Mexico.
    Initially I wanted to start my studies abroad in Europe, but when I started investigating about which university to choose, deadlines were already way passed behind me, so I decided to wait till next academic year to apply.
    This is surely not an application form for which I would be applying through, but it is the way in which I would like to ask of you what are the requirements I need to fulfil in order to get admitted, I am currently unaware of what the process is. I would like to know the requirements of a foreign student, and also those of a German student.

To add just a bit of my personal information, I share both nationalities; Mexican and German as well. Although I was born in Mexico, and did all by studies here since kindergarten all the way to high-school, I would like to know what I need to do in order to apply correctly to you institution.

I would be most grateful if you could accommodate my request
    Yours truly,
    Last edited by Rover_KE; 21-May-2016 at 07:50. Reason: Personal details deleted.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: application requirement questions

Quote Originally Posted by Mariana Delgado View Post
    To the European School of Management in Berlin,

My name is XXX, and I would like to be admitted apply for admission into your Bachelor in Management programme after completing my third semester in the XXX.

I started my studies on in August of last year in the “International Business” programme here in my hometown, Monterrey in Mexico.

Initially I wanted to start my studies abroad in Europe, but when I started investigating about which looking for a university to study in, choose, I had already missed the application deadlines for some, were already way passed behind me, so I decided to wait till the next academic year to apply.

This is surely not an application form for which I would be applying through, but it is the way in which I would like Thus, I am writing to ask of you what are the requirements are that I need to fulfill in order to get admitted, and to ask about the I am currently unaware of what the application process. is. I would like to know the requirements of for a foreign student, and also those of for a German student.

To add just a bit of my personal information, I share clarify, I hold both nationalities; Mexican and German nationalities. as well. Although I was born in Mexico and did all by my studies here since kindergarten all the way to high-school, I would like to know what I need to do in order to apply correctly to you institution.

I would be most grateful if you could accommodate my request.

Yours truly,