Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Mexico
Current Location
Mexico
To the European School of Management in Berlin,

My name is XXX, and I would like to be admitted to your Bachelor in Management programme after completing my third semester in the XXX.
I started my studies on August of last year in the “International Business” programme here in my hometown Monterrey ,Mexico.
Initially I wanted to start my studies abroad in Europe, but when I started investigating about which university to choose, deadlines were already way passed behind me, so I decided to wait till next academic year to apply.
This is surely not an application form for which I would be applying through, but it is the way in which I would like to ask of you what are the requirements I need to fulfil in order to get admitted, I am currently unaware of what the process is. I would like to know the requirements of a foreign student, and also those of a German student.

To add just a bit of my personal information, I share both nationalities; Mexican and German as well. Although I was born in Mexico, and did all by studies here since kindergarten all the way to high-school, I would like to know what I need to do in order to apply correctly to you institution.

I would be most grateful if you could accommodate my request
Yours truly,

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
To the European School of Management in Berlin,

My name is XXX, and I would like to [STRIKE]be admitted[/STRIKE] apply for admission into your Bachelor in Management programme after completing my third semester in the XXX.

I started my studies [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in August of last year in the “International Business” programme here in my hometown, Monterrey in Mexico.

Initially I wanted to start my studies abroad in Europe, but when I started [STRIKE]investigating about which[/STRIKE] looking for a university to study in, [STRIKE]choose,[/STRIKE] I had already missed the application deadlines for some, [STRIKE]were already way passed behind me,[/STRIKE] so I decided to wait till the next academic year to apply.

[STRIKE]This is surely not an application form for which I would be applying through, but it is the way in which I would like[/STRIKE] Thus, I am writing to ask [STRIKE]of you[/STRIKE] what [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] the requirements are that I need to fulfill in order to get admitted, and to ask about the [STRIKE]I am currently unaware of what[/STRIKE] the application process. [STRIKE]is.[/STRIKE] I would like to know the requirements [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for a foreign student, and also those [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for a German student.

To [STRIKE]add just a bit of my personal information, I share[/STRIKE] clarify, I hold both [STRIKE]nationalities;[/STRIKE] Mexican and German nationalities. [STRIKE]as well. Although[/STRIKE] I was born in Mexico and did all [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] my studies here since kindergarten all the way to high-school, I would like to know what I need to do in order to apply [STRIKE]correctly[/STRIKE] to you institution.

I would be most grateful if you could accommodate my request.

Yours truly,

Status
Not open for further replies.