• Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Sorry and thank you

Hi guys,

This is not a question but I want to say something to you guys. I want to thank you guys for helping me a lot. We do not have any relation but still you guys help me a lot without any kind of favour. I hope you all do not get bothered because of the questions that are asked by me but please feel free to tell me if you have any problem. I practice daily and come across these questions that I post on forum, thats why I ask a lot of questions but hats off to you guys. I wouldn't be able to do this, if I was in your place. I owe you guys but I don't know what can I do for you because we are miles apart. "If we were physically in front of each other(have I written it correctly, please check)", I would embrace you all. Somebody might think that I am a flatterer but its not true. I really wanna thank you all guys, you all are very good human beings thanks for your time and help. I am writting this because my heart says that I should be thanking you all for your help and support. God bless you all and may you get all the things in life that you have desire for. Thank you .

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sorry and thank you

You're welcome, Tufguy!

You ask good, sensible questions and seem to understand our answers. Although you make mistakes, your written English is actually better than many native speakers'.

We enjoy coaching students. You're a good one!
    I'm not a teacher. I speak American English. I've tutored writing at the University of Southern Maine and have done a good deal of copy editing and writing, occasionally for publication.