Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
Hi ,
I am applying for the Erasmus programme. and I would be glad if someone could check it and tell me how to improve it, although it seems to me that it is globally correct.

This is my cover letter:

Dear Madam, Sir,

I am XXX XXX, 2nd years Electro-Mechanical Engineering Student from XXX at XXX With this letter I would like to express my strong interest for participation at Erasmus+ Programme mobility to study at the Lublin University of Technology . This programme will really mean a lot for my professional aspirations. Capability to handle problems, social balance and the necessity to gain an international experience outside my University .

When I participated in competition of Shell Eco-marathon -Le Mans 2016 , I meet students from Poland , I discuss with them and I Impressed by their culture and educational system , And for this reason, I would like to spend next semester of my study course at the Lublin University of Technology . Because I am sure there is a unique opportunity which would help me to know other cultures better, meet new people, improve a lot my knowledge, get other countries experience of education system, maybe learn new language and en rich my curriculum vitae . It would be perfect experience for me and my future career.

In conclusion, I am highly motivated to attend to this programme as it would represent an excellent opportunity for my career path.

Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Dear Sir/Madam, [STRIKE]Sir,[/STRIKE]

I am [STRIKE]XXX XXX,[/STRIKE] a 2nd-year electro-mechanical engineering student [STRIKE]from XXX[/STRIKE] at XXX University in Tunisia. With this letter I would like to express my strong interest in applying for [STRIKE]participation at[/STRIKE] the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme [STRIKE]mobility[/STRIKE] to study at the Lublin University of Technology. This programme [STRIKE]will really mean a lot for[/STRIKE] is truly in line with my professional aspirations, and will help develop my capability to handle problems, improve my social skills [STRIKE]balance and the necessity to[/STRIKE] and help me gain an international experience outside my university.

When I participated in the [STRIKE]competition of[/STRIKE] Shell Eco-marathon -Le Mans competition this year, [STRIKE]2016 ,[/STRIKE] I meet students from Poland, [STRIKE]I discuss with them[/STRIKE] and was impressed by their culture and educational system; and for this reason, I would like to spend the next semester of my study course at the Lublin University of Technology. [STRIKE]Because[/STRIKE] I am sure [STRIKE]there is[/STRIKE] that will be a unique opportunity which would help me to know other cultures better, meet new people, improve a [STRIKE]lot[/STRIKE] my knowledge, get [STRIKE]other countries experience of[/STRIKE] to know the education system of other countries, and maybe learn a new language. [STRIKE]and en rich my curriculum vitae .[/STRIKE] It would be a perfect experience for me and my future career.

In conclusion, I am highly motivated to [STRIKE]attend to[/STRIKE] participate in this programme as it would represent an excellent opportunity for my career path.

Thank you for considering my application, and I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] look [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.