Email:XXXXXX

06/03/2016

Tyler Tvedt
Human Resources
ULINE
2950 Jurupa Street
Ontario , C.A 91761

Dear Mr.Tvedt

Please accept the attached resume for the advertised position as a warehouse associate or if I'm fortunate to apply for the warehouse manager trainee position with me having 4 years of warehouselead with my past employer I have developed extensive professionalism and as a hardworking professional.I am confident that I can produce the results you are looking for.The description of the position is of great interest to me, and I am sure that I can contribute significantly if given an opportunity.

With over 20 years of hands-on warehouse experience in fast-paced environments, an extensive computer technology aptitude, and as an ambitious professional, I know that I can produce the results that you are seeking.My vast experience in a variety of industries has afforded me the opportunity to hone my skills in all aspects of a warehouse environment.Being fluent in English and Spanish gives me the ability to interface, work and communicate with people of varied backgrounds and at all levels.Additionally, I have gained hands-on experience with different computerized systems and a variety of company-specific software and have additionally kept myself abreast of new trends and technologies.
I have had the pleasure of being exposed to a wide variety of people with different personalities, cultures, and backgrounds, and my excellent interpersonal skills have aided me in effectively communicating with these diverse populations. My positions have always required that I maintain a crucial level of confidentiality and a positive attitude.

Having looked over the job description thoroughly, I think that my skills are an excellent match with what you are seeking, and I am excited about the chance to work for a highly regarded service model company such as ULINE
My schedule is very flexible, as I am currently unemployed by choice I gave my 2 weeks notice to explore the market as I felt that no longer I could move up at that location to management or even coorporate.Im a highly ambitious and determine individual that likes to work hard and would strive and move on the ranks if the opportunity is given.

Please do not hesitate to contact me using the above phone numbers or email at your earliest convenience if interested in my contribution to the warehouse. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Jacinto XXX

Enclosure: Resume attached.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I suggest you decide which job you're applying for. You say that the advertised position is Warehouse Associate but then go on to mention Warehouse Manager Trainee. The two jobs would require two separate applications, covering letters and résumés, giving different details.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Mr. Tvedt,

[STRIKE]Please accept the attached resume[/STRIKE] I wish to apply for the advertised position [STRIKE]as a[/STRIKE] of Warehouse Associate, or if I'm fortunate, to [STRIKE]apply[/STRIKE] be considered for the Warehouse Manager Trainee position [STRIKE]with me having[/STRIKE] given my four years of Warehousel Lead solid experience with my [STRIKE]past[/STRIKE] previous employer. [STRIKE]I have developed extensive professionalism and[/STRIKE] As a hardworking professional, I am confident that I can produce the results you are looking for. The description of the position is of great interest to me, and I am sure that I can contribute significantly if given [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] the opportunity.

With over 20 years of hands-on warehouse experience in fast-paced environments, [STRIKE]an extensive[/STRIKE] strong computer skills and [STRIKE]technology[/STRIKE] aptitude for learning new technology, and as an ambitious professional, I know that I can produce the results that you are seeking. My vast experience in a variety of industries has afforded me the opportunity to hone my skills in all aspects of the warehouse environment. Moreover, being fluent in English and Spanish gives me the ability to interface, work and communicate with people of [STRIKE]varied[/STRIKE] diverse backgrounds and at all levels. Additionally, I have gained hands-on experience with different computerized systems and a variety of company-specific software and have additionally kept myself abreast of new trends and technologies.

I have had the pleasure of being exposed to a wide variety of people with different personalities, cultures, and backgrounds, and my excellent interpersonal skills have aided me in effectively communicating with these [STRIKE]diverse[/STRIKE] people. [STRIKE]populations.[/STRIKE] My positions have always required that I maintain a crucial level of confidentiality and a positive attitude.

Having looked over the job description thoroughly, I think that my skills are an excellent match with what you are seeking, and I am excited about the chance to work for a highly regarded service model company such as ULINE.
My schedule is very flexible, and I am available for interview at a time of your convenience. [STRIKE]as I am currently unemployed by choice I gave my 2 weeks notice to explore the market as I felt that no longer I could move up at that location to management or even coorporate.[/STRIKE]

Finally, I wish to point out that I'm a highly ambitious and determined individual that likes to work hard and would strive [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] to move [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] up the ranks [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] given the opportunity. [STRIKE]is given.[/STRIKE]

Please do not hesitate to contact me using the above phone numbers or email at your earliest convenience. [STRIKE]if interested in my contribution to the warehouse.[/STRIKE] Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Jacinto XXX

[STRIKE]Enclosure:[/STRIKE] Resume attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.