Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
We live in an age of information exploration, and the level of understanding the date renders disparity between great and mediocre companys. This article, through different aspects, examines the significance of leveraging the data and introduce the methods of dealing with data.

Well-performance and progressive companys, as the article mentions, have deep insights on how to maximize the impact of data on their coustomer-support systems, company structures and, above all, outreach services. In their mind, data is not only a tool but a specific philosophy direct the support teams to track and more deeply understand the customer’s behavior efficently. And, in turn, the support systems also ignite the collaboration among different department, gathering diverse feedback of products, bringing the virtuous circle into the businesses.

Throughout history, customers literally do not konw their actual demand and future needs, they want companys tell them explicitly; they want the companys be proactive, not reactive. And that is the prerequisite of customer loyality and reliance. The only way to achieve the goal is leverge the customer-related data and bulid and interate the outreach service.

Today, how to intergrate the data becomes the priority of many companys. Date is no longer the numbers showing profict and lost statements, but makes a considerable contribution to the overall success.

The article above is a summerization of a survey on how to leverage the data. I think it has a bad ending, and the structure is not taut.
Hope you can point out the mistakes and offer some good advice.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
This seems to be directed to IT people (because only they would understand it). It (this era) has been called The Information Age, but I don't know what that has to do with information exploration (or even what that means). Also, please note that the plural of "company" is "companies". I don't have much more advice, as I don't understand most of it.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Customers don't know what they want?

wulala

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
sorry, I messed up the words. It should be information explosion.
And the theory that customers don't excatly know what they want was mentioned by Steve Jobs before. The main idea of it is a good company should leads their customers to the best choice and figures out and adresses customers'potential problems.

wulala

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Customers don't know what they want?
sorry, I messed up the words. It should be information explosion.
And the theory that customers don't excatly know what they want was mentioned by Steve Jobs before. The main idea of it is a good company should leads their customers to the best choice and figures out and adresses customers'potential problems.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
SORRY! I messed up the words. It should be information explosion.

Yes, that does it! "Information explosion" paints a word picture and does it in a clever way.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
And the theory that PEOPLE don't EXACTLY know what they want was mentioned by Steve Jobs before. The main idea of it is a good company should LEAD their customers to the best choice and FIGURE out and ADDRESS customers'potential problems.

People don't know what they want until you tell them. Then they have got to have it.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have an idea for a title for this thread:

Information explosion