Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me improve the following appraisal report. Thank you very much.

I was appointed as the manager of this clubhouse on 01.10.2015 and since I had been working closely with Ms. Holland. To be fair, Ms. Holland was handed a fairly difficult task of managing the job duties of three floors and she was mainly responsible for handling customers complaints, supervising the performance of security, horticultural and cleaning contractors as well as scrutinizing various facilities under his purview. Overall speaking, I am pretty satisfied with her performance during the assessment period.

Attentive to details and effective as Ms. Holland had always been, she would immediately enclose the affected area and then report the case to the respective technical division whenever finding any defects on the facilities during daily inspections. Moreover, Ms. Holland would closely monitor the development of the repair works and submit detailed progress reports upon the completion of those works. Indeed, her remarkable character was clearly observed when she handling the replacement of a great deal of play equipment in 12.2015. Courtesy of her close supervision, the work was successfully completed far before the deadline, avoiding causing more disturbances to the public and was hence eventually praised by the seniors and the public.

Ms. Holland was a truly diplomat and outgoing staff, having good relationship with the customers and excelling in liaising with different parties. In fact, thanks to her endeavor in closely communicating with the cleaning and horticultural contractor to swiftly deploy appropriate staff to handle a fallen tree at our clubhouse's backyard, the risk of the fallen tree to public safety was comprehensively eased in the end.

Frankly, being a new-coming and inexperience colleague, there was still a room for Ms. Holland for further strengthening and I trust that with the great enhancement of her initiative and taking part in different types of department-arranged training courses, Ms. Holland will become a highly competent staff in the near future.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

I was appointed as the manager of this clubhouse on 01.10.2015
and since then, I [STRIKE]had been working[/STRIKE] have worked closely with Ms. Holland. To be fair, Ms. Holland was [STRIKE]handed a[/STRIKE] in charge of the fairly difficult task of managing the job duties of three floors, and she was mainly responsible for handling customer complaints, supervising the performance of security, horticultural and cleaning contractors as well as scrutinizing various facilities under his purview. Overall, [STRIKE]speaking,[/STRIKE] I am pretty satisfied with her performance during the assessment period.

[STRIKE]Attentive to details and effective as[/STRIKE] Ms. Holland [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] was always attentive to details and effective in her duties. [STRIKE]been,[/STRIKE] She would immediately enclose the affected area and then report the case to the respective technical division whenever [STRIKE]finding[/STRIKE] she found any defects on the facilities during daily inspections. Moreover, Ms. Holland would closely monitor the development of the repair works and submit detailed progress reports upon the completion of those works. Indeed, her remarkable character was clearly observed when she handled [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] the replacement of a great deal of play equipment in 12.2015. Courtesy of her close supervision, the work was successfully completed [STRIKE]far[/STRIKE] much before the deadline, [STRIKE]avoiding causing more[/STRIKE] thus minimizing disturbance to the public, and she was hence eventually praised by the seniors and the public.

Ms. Holland was truly a diplomat and an outgoing staff member, having good relationships with the customers and excelling in liaising with different parties. In fact, thanks to her endeavor in closely communicating with the cleaning and horticultural contractor to swiftly deploy appropriate staff to handle a fallen tree at our clubhouse's backyard, there was no risk of [STRIKE]the fallen tree[/STRIKE] any threat to public safety [STRIKE]was comprehensively eased[/STRIKE] in the end.

Frankly, being a new-coming and inexperience colleague, there was still a room for Ms. Holland for further strengthening and I trust that with the great enhancement of her initiative and taking part in different types of department-arranged training courses, Ms. Holland will become a highly competent staff in the near future.

I have no idea what the last paragraph is supposed to convey. Write it in clear and direct language.

Status
Not open for further replies.